GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' EMT
Multi Tip Shooting Heads with 5 interchangeable tips in various
densities have been specifically designed with versatility, perfect
equalized balance, and efficiency in mind. These three key attributes
built into the design and development of this range of Shooting Head
Multi Tips will ensure the line will maintain shape throughout its
entire length, preventing line sag, and most importantly be user
friendly, adaptable to suit conditions by easily changing the 5 x 15ft
Some shooting head Casting techniques are considered to be very fine tuned. The Equalizer EMT range of Shooting head lines will help you to better realise your shooting head casting and fishing potential.allowing you to change quickly the depth you are fishing.
GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' EMT Multi Tip Shooting Heads incorporate specialised design features including –
- Ground breaking proprietary formula coating applied to a unique super supple line core, allows the line to float higher, shoot farther, containing a line slickening agent which migrates to the lines exterior ensuring long term slickness and giving enhanced durability.
- Front and rear compact welded loop, a very neat and strong welded loop front and rear for easy changeovers, passes through the guides with minimum disturbance.
- A colour coded density compensated set of 5 x 15 feet Interchangeable tips looped at both ends.
- Highly advanced tapering system allows for perfect "Equalized" balance during flight, creating higher line speed, tighter loop formation and effective turnover, with or with the heaviest of flies
- 5 X 15ft Tips: Float, Intermediate, Sink3, Sink6 & Sink8
The authenticity of the designs for practical everyday use is guaranteed as all GAELFORCE products have been specifically tested in real world situations by experienced anglers.
"Place our experience in your Hands"
- Model: EMT89
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 140.00cm x 120.00cm x 60.00cm