The GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' EMTSB Multi Tip Sinking Body Shooting Heads in various densities have been specifically designed with versatility in mind, perfect equalized balance, and efficiency in mind when fishing at depth. These three key attributes built into the design and development of this range of Equalizer Shooting Head Multi Tips Sinking Bodies will ensure the line will maintain shape throughout its entire length, preventing line sag, and most importantly be user friendly and easy to cast, adaptable to suit conditions by easily changing the looped tips
Some shooting head Casting techniques are considered to be very fine tuned. The Equalizer EMTB range of Sinking Shooting head lines will help you to better realise your shooting head casting and fishing potential.allowing you to change quickly the depth you are fishing.
GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' EMTSB Multi Tip Sinking Body Shooting Heads incorporate specialised design features including –
- Ground breaking proprietary formula coating applied to a unique super supple line core,allows you to shoot farther, and giving enhanced durability.
- Front and rear compact welded loop, a very neat and strong welded loop front and rear for easy changeovers, passes through the guides with minimum disturbance..
- A colour coded High visibility rear loop, to recognise the sink rate and visually see the darker sinking body coming towards the rod tip when casting.
- Highly advanced tapering system allows for perfect "Equalized" balance during flight, creating higher line speed, tighter loop formation and effective turnover, with or with the heaviest of flies
- Suited to cast any of the following tips of any density EIT15ft, EIT10ft, ESDT 10ft.
The authenticity of the designs for practical everyday use is guaranteed as all GAELFORCE products have been specifically tested in real world situations by experienced anglers.
"Place our experience in your Hands"
- Model: EMTSBS21011
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 140.00cm x 120.00cm x 25.00cm