The GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' 54 foot head Spey lines have been specifically designed with practicality, perfect equalized balance, and efficiency in mind. These three key attributes built into the design and development of this range of Spey lines ensure that the line will consistently maintain loop shape throughout its entire length, prevent line sag, and present the fly with a delicate presentation often essential for good fly-fishing. Spey Casting has often been described as an art form, the Equalizer range of Spey lines help you to better realise your Spey casting potential.
GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' Spey lines incorporate specialised design features including –
- Ground breaking proprietary formula coating applied to a unique super supple line core, allows the line to float higher, shoot further, containing a slickening agent which migrates to the lines exterior ensuring slickness and giving enhanced durability.
- Front and rear compact welded loop, a very neat and strong welded loop front and rear for easy changeovers or for adding tips, it passes through the rod guides with minimum disturbance.
- High visibility Twin coloured with slick running line, helps to easily identify the optimum loading point ensuring consistent casting.
- Highly advanced tapering system allows
for perfect "Equalized" balance during flight, generating higher line
speed, tighter loop formation and effective turnover, with or without
The authenticity of the designs for practical everyday use is guaranteed as all GAELFORCE products have been specifically tested in real world situations by experienced anglers.
"Place our experience in your Hands"
- Model: ES54910
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 120.00cm x 140.00cm x 30.00cm