GAELFORCE ‘Equalizer’ ESHH "Hover" Shooting Heads have been specifically designed with practicality, perfect equalized balance,
and efficiency in mind. These three key attributes built into the
design and development of this range of Shooting Heads will ensure that
the line will maintain loop shape throughout its entire length, prevent
line sag, and present the fly with a delicate presentation often
essential for good fly-fishing. Ideal for use with a wide range of poly
leader densities. Some shooting head Casting techniques are considered
to be very fine tuned. The 'Equalizer' range of Shooting head lines will help you to better realise your shooting head casting potential.
GAELFORCE 'Equalizer' ESHH "Hover" Shooting Heads incorporate some specialised design features including –
- Ground breaking proprietary formula coating applied to a unique super supple line core, allows the line to fish sub surface, shoot farther, containing a slickening agent which continuously migrates to the lines exterior ensuring slickness and giving enhanced durability.
- Front and rear compact welded loop, a very neat welded loop front and rear for easy changeovers or for adding tips passes through the guides with minimum disturbance.
- Highly advanced tapering system allows for perfect "Equalized" balance during flight, creating higher line speed tighter loop formation and effective turnover, with or without tips.
- ID Marks for identification.
The authenticity of the designs for practical everyday use is guaranteed as the GAELFORCE range of products have already been specifically tested in real world situations by experienced anglers.
"Place our experience in your Hands"
- Model: ESHH8
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Dimensions: 120.00mm x 140.00mm x 30.00mm